I am an Associate Professor in the Department of Signal Theory, Telematics and Communications, University of Granada, Spain. My current research focuses on clinical applications of speech technology and speech biometrics.
- Speech technology.
- Silent speech interfaces.
- Speech biometrics.
- Brain-computer interfaces.
- Gonzalez-Lopez, J.A.; Gomez-Alanis, A.; Martín-Doñas, J.M.; Pérez-Córdoba, J.L.; Gómez, A.M.; “Silent speech interfaces for speech restoration: A review,” IEEE Access, 8:177995-178021, September 2020. doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.3026579 (Preprint).
- Gomez-Alanis, A.; Peinado, A.M., Gonzalez, J.A.; Gomez, A.M., “A gated recurrent convolutional neural network for robust spoofing detection,” Accepted at IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing.
- Martín-Doñas, J.M.; Gomez, A.M.; Gonzalez, J.A.; and Peinado, A.M., “A deep learning loss function based on the perceptual evaluation of the speech quality,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 25(11):1680-1684, November 2018.
- Gonzalez, J.A.; Cheah, L.A.; Gomez, A.M.; Green, P.D.; Gilbert, J.M.; Ell, S.R.; Moore, R.K.; and Holdsworth, E., “Direct speech reconstruction from articulatory sensor data by machine learning,” IEEE-ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, 25(2):2362-2374, December 2017. Special issue on biosignal-based spoken communication (PDF).
- Full list.